Terms & Conditions
As noted on the "all services" and individual services pages, prices currently listed on this site are for new clients, and assume organized, adequate record keeping on the client's behalf. Inadequate or disorganized records may increase the cost of services provide. In addition, the size and complexity of business accounts may also increase stated prices for tax returns. We will work with you and give you guidance to help you avoid any additional costs whenever possible.
We collect certain personal information about you – but only when that information is provided by you or is obtained by us with your authorization. We use that information to prepare your personal income tax returns and may also provide various tax and financial planning services to you at your request.
Examples of sources from which we collect information include:
Interviews and phone calls with you,
- Letters or e-mails from you,
- Tax return or financial planning organizers, and
- Financial history questionnaires.
B. Parties to Whom We Disclose Information
As a general rule, we do not disclose personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone. However, to the extent permitted by law and any applicable state Code of Professional Conduct, certain nonpublic information about you may be disclosed in the following situations:
- To comply with a validly issued and enforceable subpoena or summons.
- In the course of a review of our firm’s practices under the authorization of a state or national licensing board, or as necessary to properly respond to an inquiry or complaint from such a licensing board of organization.
- In conjunction with a prospective purchase, sale, or merger of all or part of our practice, provided that we take appropriate precautions (for example, through a written confidentiality agreement) so the prospective purchaser or merger partner does not disclose information obtained in the course of the review.
- As a part of any actual or threatened legal proceedings or alternative dispute resolution proceedings either initiated by or against us, provided we disclose only the information necessary to file, pursue, or defend against the lawsuit and take reasonable precautions to ensure that the information disclosed does not become a matter of public record.
- To provide information to affiliates of the firm and non-affiliated third parties who perform services or functions for us in conjunction with our services to you, but only if we have a contractual agreement with the other party which prohibits them from disclosing or using the information other than for the purposes for which it was disclosed.
C. Confidentiality and Security of Nonpublic Personal Information
Except as otherwise described in this notice, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to employees of our firm and other parties who must use that information to provide services to you. Their right to further disclose and use the information is limited by the policies of out firm, applicable law, our Code of Professional Conduct, and nondisclosure agreements where appropriate. We also maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable laws and regulations to guard your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or premature destruction.
Thank you for allowing us to serve your accounting, tax, and consulting needs. We value your business and are committed to protecting you privacy.
THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
Although Frawley Tax and Consulting uses reasonable efforts to maintain the accuracy and currency of the content of this website, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or currency. This website may contain typographical errors and other technical inaccuracies. Frawley Tax and Consulting assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this website.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL FRAWLEY TAX AND CONSULTING, OR ITS AFFILIATES MENTIONED IN THIS WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF PROSPECTIVE ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANOTHER PARTY.
If you breach any of these Terms, your authorization to use this website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Content.
If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or unenforceable for any reason, then any such provision shall be deemed severable to the extent that it is lawful, void or unenforceable, but shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
These terms are governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts and the laws of the United States of America applicable therein without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof. Any dispute arising from these Terms shall be resolved exclusively in the United States of America by the courts of the State of Massachusetts.
Copyright ©2014 Frawley Financial Services, CPA. All Rights Reserved.